Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dance on Face to Face Choir Tour ♥

I've shared Tour Dance.wlmp
Click to open:

Gifts & Calling:
     Graduates will have an understanding of their distinct gifts, will pursue, through planning & decision-making, post high training and experiences that will further expose & develop those gifts, and make career choices that will provide a service to society, sustenance for family & fulfillment & joy to each individual graduate.


Annotation:
     This is mine & Leah's dance that we preformed throughout the Face to Face Choir Tour 2012. The entire Choir traveled throughout the Mid-West during SAC week. In the Rehoboth outcomes it talks about pursuing your talents. The tour helped further pursue my dance career by pushing me to do my best & and having me perform in front of people I'd never met before. Having the opportunity to travel and dance was an amazing experience! I thank Mr. Ippel and Mrs. Deyoung for opening those doors for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment