Sunday, May 6, 2012

New Mexico History Power Point ♥

Presentation I've shared Amber Webbe.pptx
Click to open:

History:
     Graduates will appreciate history and honor its unique ability to enlighten our path. They will understand the power of the past over the present and future. they will have traveled the contours of the Western World, but also the important non-Western and local history that continues to shape the world of our students.


Annotation:
     This particular power point was done my sophomore year in New Mexico History. It is based on well known historic events and how they have affected New Mexico. This project helped me understand and appreciate history more which is what the Rehoboth outcome hopes to have students achieve. Being able to tie major events to home really helped me understand the significance of history and it's impact. I can now take a better understanding of history and New Mexico on with me to California.

No comments:

Post a Comment