Thursday, May 3, 2012

Econ - Project Life ♥

Click to open:

Economics:
     Graduates will receive an overview of economic systems and principles. They will understand Biblical principles of sharing and financial stewardship will desire to use their resources to serve the kingdom of God, will practice good money management and will be self-sufficient and saving. Students will understand such concepts as financial dependency, consumerism, pawn economy, instant gratification and the culture of poverty. 

Annotation: 
      My Economics class this year has been so informal and helpful. It helped me comprehend money and money management all together. Project Life covered all aspects of growing up, from buying a house to choosing who to marry to tithing. I liked that tithing was incorporated into the project because that ties into the outcome of understanding Biblical principles of sharing and financial stewardship. I am now familiar with the process of buying houses and insurance which will be very helpful in the long run. I hope to bring all this knowledge with me in the future when I leave for college.

No comments:

Post a Comment