Sunday, May 6, 2012

Doctrine Paper ♥

Document I've shared Doctrine-Unit 1.doc
Click to open:

Biblical Literacy:
     Graduates will have a solid knowledge of the biblical story, both Old & New Testament. They will understand the Bible as God's revelation to humankind. Their biblical literacy will become more than head knowledge, but will routinely find application in life, they will see the Bible as central to their faith & discipleship.

Annotation:
     This was the first paper I wrote in my independent Doctrine class this year. It focuses on the basis of doctrine and what it is all about. It gave me a strong understanding of the basis of the Old & New Testament. It not only focused on the Word itself, but how other documents throughout history helped shape the Bible we have today. I can take what I have learned from this paper in order to strengthen my knowledge of the Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment