Sunday, May 6, 2012

Chemisty Lab ♥

Science:
    Graduates will have a basic understanding of the laws and processes of nature and science. They will appreciate both the immensity and intricacy of the creation, as designed by the Creator. The scientific method, both ids potential and its limits, will be understood and utilized. Both naturalism and pantheism will be understood as contrary to a Christian worldview, while "Design" theories will be appropriately presented.

Annotation:
     I chose a lab out of my Chemistry lab book that I did this previous semester to represent the Science outcome. My entire lab book is filled with various labs we have performed in Chemistry. These labs help me understand the material better as its dealing with hands on lessons. This lab is dealing with stochiometry, which is my favorite subject in Chemistry. It deals with plenty of math which also could tie into the numeracy outcome. I plan to take what I have learned from my Chemistry labs to college to help me better understand the college science courses I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment